GEORGIA Adventure Tour – 08/08 – 30/08 2020
Georgia is a country of wonderful people and breathtaking landscapes, hundreds of monuments and interesting culture. It is here that the customs and culture of the peoples of the Caucasus and Europe merge. As Georgians themselves say, their country is the piece of land that God intended to leave for himself. Is it really so you will have the opportunity to check for yourself. During the trip we will visit min. Batumi, Tibilisi, Gori, stone cities, Georgian deserts, Black Sea coast, mountain monasteries located in places that can only be reached by 4×4 car. We will visit numerous National Parks in the Caucasus mountains and enter almost 3,000 m a.s.l. We have prepared over 130 places worth seeing
FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT A CAR OR TIME, WE RECOMMEND FLIGHT OPTIONS IN BOTH DIRECTIONS AND RENTAL OF A FULLY PREPARED CAR OR PLACE IN OUR CARS.
Acomodation TypeCamps Tents
Tour StyleOwn cars
Tour Difficulty Level
Group SizeMin. 3 - Max. 6 cars
The distance of the tour with to and return from Georgia is about 10 thousand km. In Georgia, the route is about 2500 km. The main part of the route in Georgia runs gravel roads and unpaved roads. Therefore, before leaving, make sure that the vehicle is ready for a difficult and long journey.
- Turkish visa
- green card – additional car insurance
- authorization to use the car in the case of company cars, leasing cars, etc.
- additional medical expenses insurance
- valid passport
MIN. NUMBER OF CARS – 3
MAX. NUMBER OF CARS – 6
The condition of registering the application and participation in the expedition is the payment of a non-returnable symbolic deposit * 100 EUR up to 7 days from the date of application. The deposit is returned if the expedition is canceled by the organizer
- guarantees of fun
- rest from everyday hustle and bustle
- 4×4 unforgettable adventure
- route preparation
- the presence 24/7 of an experienced representative of East Adventure 4×4
- package of photos from the trip for each participant
- souvenir gadgets.
- bad humor
- fuel costs,
- entrance costs to parks, museums, etc.
- accommodation costs at campsites or in pensions and hotels.
RECOMMENDED CAMPING EQUIPMENT
- roof tent or any other type
- sleeping bags (recommended thermal comfort min. 0 C)
- gas stove or any other fuel
- fuel supply to the stove
- kitchen dishes
- tourist chairs and table.
- technical water canister min. 20L
- drinking water tank min. 10L / person (recommended supply of bottled water – to be bought during the trip)
- mountain weather can vary. We recommend taking light as well as warm and rain clothing and footwear with you
- we recommend taking a well-stocked first aid kit and a supply of necessary medicines.
Camping accommodation in tents “in the wild”. Occasionally hotels or home-stays will be available
The participants prepare their own meals. We recommend doing basic grocery shopping, such as cans, ready meals, coffee, tea, etc., before leaving. During the trip, there may be problems shopping along the route. We plan several meals in local restaurants so that everyone has the opportunity to get acquainted with the local cuisine. It is a good idea to take EUR/US dollars with you and exchange them for local currency. Alternatively, you can use ATMs. Small shops and gas stations do not always accept payments in euros, much less by card.
- 20L fuel canister
- AT tires
- off-road equipment: straps, shackles.
- CB radio
LIST OF SPARE PARTS
- oils for engine, gearbox, diff’s and transferbox
- set of basic tools
- 2 fire extinguishers
- set of bulbs
- a reflective vest
- spare keys
- brake pads front / rear