SERBIA Balkan Adventure Tour 25/04 – 03/05 2020
Serbia is the least known part of the Balkans. The program of our trip includes exploration of the Stara Planina mountains on the border between Serbia and Bulgaria. Then we will head towards the city of NISZ where we will visit settlements lost in mountain forests and move back several hundred years in the past … Spring in the mountains guarantees a lot of mud and sometimes also a lot of snow. During the day it is already very warm and sunny, but at night in the higher parts of the mountains there are several degrees of frost. For participants who like beautiful views, there will also be attractions. In a word, great 4×4 adventure.
Acomodation TypeCamps Tents
Tour StyleOwn cars
Tour Difficulty Level
Group SizeMin. 3 - Max. 6 cars
The length of the planned route is about 1000 km in Serbia. The main part of the route runs gravel roads, unpaved roads and asphalt in very poor condition. Therefore, before leaving, make sure that the car is ready for a long journey.
- green card
- resp. authorization to use the car in the case of company cars, leasing cars, etc.
- additional medical expenses insurance
- Valid passport or ID card
MIN. NUMBER OF CARS – 3
MAX. NUMBER OF CARS – 6
The condition of registering the application and participation in the expedition is the payment of a non-returnable symbolic deposit * 100 EUR up to 7 days from the date of application.
The deposit is returned if the expedition is canceled by the organizer
- guarantees of fun
- rest from everyday hustle and bustle
- 4×4 unforgettable adventure
- free car review in our service before and after the trip
- the presence 24/7 of an experienced representative of East Adventure 4×4.
- package of photos from the trip for each participantsouvenir
- souvenir gadgets.
- bad humor
- fuel costs,
- entrance costs to parks, museums, etc.
- accommodation costs at campsites or in pensions and hotels.
RECOMMENDED CAMPING EQUIPMENT
- roof tent or any other type
- sleeping bags (recommended thermal comfort min. 0 C)
- tourist stove
- fuel for the stove
- kitchen dishes
- tourist chairs and table.
- technical water canister min. 20L
- we recommend taking a well-stocked first aid kit and a supply of necessary medicines
The participants prepare their own meals. We recommend doing basic grocery shopping, such as cans, ready meals, coffee, tea, etc., before leaving. We plan several meals in local restaurants so that everyone has the opportunity to get acquainted with the local cuisine. It is a good idea to take EUR/US dollars with you and exchange them for local currency. Alternatively, you can use ATMs. Small shops and gas stations do not always accept payments in euros, much less by card.
- offroad front bumpers
- AT or MT tires
- off-road equipment: straps, shackles.
- CB radio
LIST OF SPARE PARTS
- set of basic tools
- set of bulbs
- a reflective vest
- spare keys
- brake pads front / rear