GEORGIA Adventure Tour
Georgia is a country of wonderful people and breathtaking landscapes, hundreds of monuments and interesting culture. It is here that the customs and culture of the peoples of the Caucasus and Europe merge. As Georgians themselves say, their country is the piece of land that God intended to leave for himself. Is it really so you will have the opportunity to check for yourself. During the trip we will visit min. Batumi, Tibilisi, Gori, stone cities, Georgian deserts, Black Sea coast, mountain monasteries located in places that can only be reached by 4×4 car. We will visit numerous National Parks in the Caucasus mountains and enter almost 3,000 m a.s.l. We have prepared over 130 places worth seeing
EXPEDITION DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WITHOUT CAR OR TIME. WE RECOMMEND FLIGHT OPTIONS IN BOTH DIRECTIONS AND RENTAL OF A FULLY PREPARED CAR OR PLACE IN OUR CARS.
Acomodation TypeCamps Tents
Tour StyleFly & Drive, Rent a car, Own cars
Min. 3 - Max. 6 cars
In Georgia, the route is about 2500 km. The main part of the route in Georgia runs gravel roads and unpaved roads.
- additional medical expenses insurance
- valid passport
MIN. NUMBER OF CARS – 3
MAX. NUMBER OF CARS – 6
The condition of registering the application and participation in the expedition is the payment of a non-returnable symbolic deposit * 100 EUR up to 7 days from the date of application.
* the deposit is returned if the expedition is canceled by the organizer
- guarantees of fun
- rest from everyday hustle and bustle
- 4×4 unforgettable adventure
- route preparation
- the presence 24/7 of an experienced representative of East Adventure 4×4
- package of photos from the trip for each participant
- souvenir gadgets.
- bad humor
- renting a car
- fuel costs
- food costs
- entrance costs to parks, museums, etc.
- accommodation costs at campsites or in pensions and hotels
- car rental costs
- flight costs
- sleeping bags (recommended thermal comfort min. 0 C)
- we recommend taking light as well as warm and rain clothing
- we recommend taking a well-stocked first aid kit and a supply of necessary medicines.
Camping accommodation in tents “in the wild”. Accommodation in hotels will also be possible. The participants prepare their own meals. We plan several meals in local restaurants so that everyone has the opportunity to learn about the local cuisine. It is a good idea to take US / Euro dollars with you and exchange them for local currency. Alternatively, you can use ATMs. Small shops and gas stations do not always accept payments in euros, much less by card.
NOT APPLICABLE TO PARTICIPANTS OF THIS TOUR